Natural Testosterone Booster
In order to increase testosterone production and regulate estrogen hormones naturally, Alpha Code™ was created using components that have been clinically tested and have the highest efficacy.
Tongkat Ali, Fadogia Agrestis, Anaycyclus Pyrethrum, and Spilanthes Acmella are crucial constituents in Alpha Code™ in precisely calculated proportions. These compounds boost luteinizing hormone (LH), which increases free testosterone in the body naturally.
By incorporating Vitamin D, Vitamin K2, Boron, and Zinc, the formula also makes sure that deficits do not affect testosterone synthesis. A significant dosage of DIM advances Alpha Code™ by assisting with hormone balance management naturally.
- Boron: Plant meals include the naturally occurring element boron. Boron has anti-inflammatory effects on the body and is known to have a significant part in regulating your body's normal testosterone production.
- Nutrition D: A substance called vitamin D is fat-soluble. One of the 24 micronutrients that are essential for human existence is it. Low levels have been associated with elderly males producing less testosterone.
- K2 vitamin: Vitamin K2 is an essential fat soluble vitamin and can play a role in blood clotting, heart health, and bone health. Deficiency in Vitamin K2 has been linked to low levels of testosterone.
- Zinc: Zinc supports immune function, protects against free radical damage, supports hormonal balance, and promotes muscle growth and repair.
- Anacyclus Pyrethrum: Ayurveda uses the plant and herb Anacyclus Pyrethrum as an aphrodisiac and fertility herb. The hypothalamus is assumed to be stimulated by the alkylaimde family of compounds, which are comparable to those in Spilanthes Acmella, according to the minimal studies that have been conducted, which have demonstrated increases in testosterone and libido.
- Fadogia Agrestis: Fadogia Agrestis, which is native to the woodlands of Nigeria, has long been valued for its aphrodisiac, pro-erectile, and anti-fever effects. Even with their limitations, studies have proven it to boost testosterone production. Aspilanthes Spilanthes Plant tradition calls it Spilanthes Acmella: Traditional toothache remedies include the herb Spilanthes Acmella, which is also known for its aphrodisiac effects. Spilanthes has been shown in experiments to enhance testosterone, while Anacyclus Pyrethrum, another plant having the same chemical family of N-Akylamides, also had results that were comparable.
- Tongkat Ali: Southeast Asia is home to the tall, thin evergreen shrub-tree known as tongkat ali (Eurycoma longifolia). Eurycoma longifolia root and bark are used to cure erectile dysfunction (ED), increase sex desire, alleviate male infertility, improve athletic performance, and decrease body fat.
- Diindoylymethane (DIM): Brassica family plants, particularly broccoli, kale, and cauliflower, contain the chemical diindoylymethane (DIM). It can maintain a somewhat stable level of estrogen in the body by preventing either sharp rises or declines in estrogen. It has strong effects on estrogen metabolism. In small amounts, it can both inhibit the aromatase enzyme (and prevent conversion of testosterone into estrogen) and it can act on more potent forms of estrogen and convert them into less potent forms; this conversion reduces the overall effects of estrogen in the body. DIM also has several anti-carcinogenic (anti-cancer) effects on the body, which is an added advantage.
Suggested Use: Take five (5) capsules in the morning with your first meal of the day as a dietary supplement.