Pure creatine monohydrate is sold under the trade name Creapure® and is only made in Germany at AlzChem Trostberg GmbH's cutting-edge plant in Trostberg. The most extensively researched type of creatine, Creapure®, has been shown to be both safe and effective.
When you buy Nutristat's Creapure® creatine supplements, you are obtaining THE finest source of creatine monohydrate, giving your general health and wellbeing and your muscular and athletic performance the best possible assistance.
- Creapure® is only available from the German company Alzchem Trostberg GmbH.
- The body's ATP levels might be restored (ATP encourages a quicker recovery time after exercise)
- enhances the strength, growth, and endurance of muscles
- encourages greater vigor and performance in daily activities
- reduces the amount of time spent resting during physical exercise, increasing efficiency
- There are no calories or sugar.
Use: It is recommended that healthy people use this medication as part of a regular exercise and nutrition plan.