Cofactors with an Advanced Blend of Four Creatine Forms
To maximize the benefits of creatine for muscle development, endurance, and support for muscle repair, combine several sources of creatine with cofactors.
When combined, the benefits of each creatine form—which include the ability to increase strength, grow muscle, and replace ATP—outweigh the drawbacks of creatine monohydrate, such as bloating and GI irritation.
The advantages of creatine for muscular development, endurance, and support for muscle recovery are optimized and maximized by this sophisticated matrix containing cofactors, which enhances absorption. Look no further than Cre HD if you want superior creatine.
- Creatine: The generation of phosphocreatine, a critical component in the creation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the energy source for muscular contraction and many other bodily processes, requires the presence of creatine, a colorless, crystalline molecule.
- Creatine Alpha-Ketoglutarate: Alpha-ketoglutaric acid and creatine are chemically linked to generate creatine alpha-ketoglutarate. Creatine's bioavailability and stability are increased by this substance, which may increase its capacity to promote muscular energy synthesis and recovery after strenuous exercise.
- Creatine HCl: In order to increase the solubility and absorption of creatine in the body, it is available in the form of creatine HCl (hydrochloride).
- Creatine Monohydrate: Creatine and a water molecule (monohydrate) combine to form the naturally occurring chemical creatine monohydrate. It is the most widely used and extensively studied type of creatine.
- Magnesium Creatine Chelate: A version of the supplement that has been "chelated" with magnesium is called creatine magnesium chelate. Since this form is an alkali compound, more of it should enter the muscles rather than being converted to creatinine in the stomach's acidic environment.
- Banaba Leaf: The leaves of a plant called Lagerstroemia, sometimes referred to as Banaba, have been utilized as anti-diabetic remedies. It includes a number of compounds, including corosolic acid, which may help with glucose regulation.
- Biotin: One of the necessary B vitamins, biotin is largely utilised by the body as an enzyme cofactor.
- Chromium Polynicotinate: Chromium is essential for controlling blood sugar levels and enhances insulin sensitivity, which reduces cravings. For improved absorption, chromium is available as chromium polynicotinate, which is bonded to niacin.
Take 3 capsules 30 minutes before working out and 3 capsules right away as a dietary supplement. Take 3 capsules in the morning and 3 capsules in the evening on days when you don't exercise. Consume with lots of water.