- Aids in cardiovascular health
- Vasodilators from nature
- Encourages healthy blood flow
- Increases the synthesis of nitric oxide
COMPREHENSIVE CARDIOVASCULAR SUPPORT
The prevalence of heart and cardiovascular disease, hypertension, and hyperlipidemia has reached an all-time high. Heart-1TM is a ground-breaking natural solution for heart and cardiovascular system support, excellent for anybody aiming to achieve healthy blood pressure, cholesterol levels, or overall health and fitness.
GREATER PERFORMANCE AND RECOVERY
Everything from cognitive function to athletic performance to energy levels throughout the day is influenced by the cardiovascular system. A healthy heart and circulatory system carries oxygen-rich blood more effectively throughout the body, improving both mental and physical performance. Optimal circulation reduces brain fog, improves mental clarity, memory, and fatigue resistance!
WE LIKE SCIENCE, DO YOU LIKE SCIENCE?
THE MAGIC THAT GOES IN EVERY SERVING
- VITAMIN D3: Vitamin E is an essential nutrient that affects the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system (and hence blood pressure), vascular cell development, and inflammatory pathways. Vitamin D deficiency is linked to vascular dysfunction, arterial stiffness, and hyperlipidemia.
- MENAQ7®: Natural Vitamin K2 in a clinically established form that reduces age-related stiffening of the arterial walls, enhances vascular flexibility, and aids the body in effectively using calcium to develop healthy bone structure.
- ODORLESS GARLIC EXTRACT: Garlic has been utilized for thousands of years for therapeutic purposes. Garlic benefits cardiovascular health by lowering cholesterol, triglycerides, and blood lipids, lowering blood pressure, and improving blood sugar management, according to research.
- ARJUNAPURE™: Terminalia Arjuna is a well-known cardiotonic that has long been used to enhance heart function. Human studies suggest that taking arjuna supplements may help maintain healthy blood pressure, total cholesterol, triglycerides, and LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
- OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT: Olive leaf extract contains phenolic compounds such as oleuropein, which have anti-hypertensive properties as well as the ability to destroy highly unstable molecules known as free radicals. Free radical damage has been related to chronic diseases such as heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
- GRAPE SEED EXTRACT: Grape seed extract is a rich source of polyphenols and antioxidants known to support cardiovascular health by improving nitric oxide production and blood flow, thereby significantly supporting healthy blood pressure, heart rate, and vascular health.
- COENZYME Q10: CoQ10 is a substance that is necessary for proper mitochondrial activity and energy (ATP) synthesis. CoQ10 also has potent antioxidant effects, preventing the oxidation of essential proteins, mitochondrial DNA, and cholesterol.