Nutristat's patented dry enzymatic process is now available in capsule form!
NATIVE ZYME™ is a clinically researched protease enzyme proven to promote muscle building and recovery. Benefits include:
- Maximizes protein absorption.
- Digests protein to be over 90% usable to the body.
- 3x more protein absorption compared to the leading protein enzymes.
- Prevents bloating associated with digesting protein powders and foods.
- Promotes muscle building and recovery.
- Hydrolyzes protein over 90% for conversion of di and tripetide amino acids.
NATIVE ZYME™ is a blend of specific protease enzymes studied to build muscle mass and increase muscle recovery when used with protein powders (such as PÜR NATIVE™). Advantages are:
- Digests protein into bio-usable form to increase protein absorption
- Maximizes utilization of amino acids
- Significantly decreases stomach discomfort/bloating/cramping associated with consuming high amounts of protein
- Effective at digesting whey, caseine, egg, soy, hemp and pea proteins as well as food sources
Q: How many servings of Native Zyme™ are in one bottle?
Q: When should Native Zyme™ be taken?
A: It should be taken as a supplement with protein powder (such as PÜR NATIVE™).
Q: How much Native Zyme™ should I take?
A: Take 1 capsule (250 mg) per 25 grams of protein.
Q: How does this compare to other enzymes used in protein formulations?
A: Native Zyme™ has clinical data, founded by human trials, proving its ability to allow protein to absorb past the stomach acid for unparalleled protein usability.
Q: Does Native Zyme™ have any special classifications?
A: Native Zyme is classified as Kosher, non-GMO and vegan.